This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ChavezCenterStore.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- See what data NCC has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data NCC has about you.
- Have us delete any data NCC has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
NCC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever NCC collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While NCC uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, NCC also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which NCC stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.